ITS America is a member of the Coalition for Future Mobility.
- July 27, 2018 - ITSA President and CEO Shailen Bhatt’s AV Infrastructure Questions for the Record following appearance before Senate EPW Committee on June 13, 2018
- July 23, 2018 - ITS America Reiterates Support for AV START Act
- June 13, 2018 - ITS America President and CEO Shailen Bhatt’s Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Testimony on “Innovation and America’s Infrastructure: Examining the Effects of Emerging Autonomous Technologies on America’s Roads and Bridges.”
- March 20, 2018 - ITS America Comments to NHTSA on Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Impact to Automated Vehicle Design
- March 5, 2018 - ITS America Comments to Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Notice on Automated Driving Systems (Infrastructure Needs and Impacts)
- March 2, 2018 - ITS America Comments to Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Notice on Automated Driving Systems (Transit, Shared Use Mobility and Accessibility)
- November 14, 2017 - ITS America Comments to NHTSA on Automated Driving Systems 2.0 Guidance
- October 10, 2017 - The 5th Annual Internet of Things Global Summit: Key Policy Considerations for Building the Cars of Tomorrow - What do Industry Stakeholders Want from Policymakers?
- September 6, 2017 - ITS America press statement responding to House vote on the SELF-DRIVE Act
- June 27, 2017 - Steven H. Bayless on National Public Radio - Marketplace.org “Auto rental companies seeking a driverless lift from tech firms”
- December 16, 2016 - Jason Goldman, ITS America VP for External Affairs and Stakeholder Engagement, presentation for National Governors Association (NGA) Webinar on “State Technology & Policy Questions Around Highly Autonomous Vehicles”
- December 5, 2016 - ITS America comments to Highways and Transit Subcommittee roundtable policy discussion on the impact of autonomous vehicle technology on the Nation’s surface transportation systems.
- November 22, 2016 - ITS America comments to NHTSA on the Federal Automated Vehicles Policy (FAVP).
October 18, 2016 - Light Reading Webinar: The Connected Car – Invisible Wireless Threads Linked to an Autonomous Future. Steven H. Bayless, along with members Qualcomm, AT&T. Archived video also available.
- September 21, 2016- ITS America press release on U.S. Department of Transportation’s Announcement of an Automated Vehicles Policy Framework and Intent to Move Forward with Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications