ITS America is hosting an Infrastructure Week Smart Cities and Smart States Roundtable on May 15, 2018, from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m. in 2322 Rayburn House Office Building (program starts at 5:30 p.m.). The roundtable will discuss the latest intelligent transportation technologies that cities, states, research universities, and the private sector are deploying to build safer, greener, and smarter transportation infrastructure that will ensure that the United States is competitive in an increasingly global economy.
- Cordell Schachter, Chief Technology Officer, New York City Department of Transportation
- Wes Maurer, Director of Intelligent Transportation Systems, Colorado Department of Transportation
- Steve Ingracia, Deputy Director for Technology and Strategic Planning, Nebraska Department of Transportation
- Stan Caldwell, Executive Director, Traffic21 Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
- Rebecca Hunter, External Affairs, Corporate Development & Strategy, Crown Castle
- Finch Fulton, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Transportation Policy, U.S. Department of Transportation (Invited)
Click HERE to RSVP by May 11th.