Advocacy Trust Benefits
Private sector dues: $50,000/annually
Public sector dues: $10,000/annually
- Leadership: Eligible for seat on ITS America Board of Directors. Eligible for officer position on ITS America Board of Directors. Eligible for committee/council chair and vice chair positions
- Communications: Placement of company branding on all ITS America digital media platforms.
- Advocacy & Programming: Participants in strategic & tactical advocacy planning. Public members help drive substantive programming
- Collaboration, Networking & Events: Invitations to select executive meetings, forums, and summits. Public members receive VIP status at events, forums, conferences, & Executive Summits. Exhibit and conference discounts.
Professional Trust Benefits
Dues based on total North American transportation revenue
- Communications: Promote your accomplishments through ITS America social media channels and weekly Member Buzz eNewsletter.
- Advocacy & Programming: Participate in public policy tactical execution.
- Events: Take advantage of Professional Trust exhibit and conference discounts.
- Education, Collaboration & Networking: Connect with your peers and share your ITS knowledge and experience on new online member forums (launching 4Q 2017). Download archived webinar presentations from industry leaders. Advance your career via discounted job postings on the ITS Career Center.
- Membership levels available for sole proprietors, students, and pre-revenue start-ups companies.