Advocacy Trust Benefits
Private sector dues: $50,000/annually
Public sector dues: $10,000/annually
- Leadership: Eligible for ITS America Board of Directors positions and participation. Eligible for committee/council chair and vice chair positions
- Communications: Placement of company branding on all ITS America digital media platforms.
- Advocacy & Programming: Participants in strategic & tactical advocacy planning. Advocacy members help drive substantive programming
- Collaboration, Networking & Events: Invitations to select executive meetings, forums, and summits. Advocacy members receive VIP status at events, forums, conferences, & Executive Summits. Exhibit and conference discounts.
- Committees, Councils, and Task Forces: Participate in our collaborative work on ITS Technology and Innovation, V2X, A/V, and Smart Infrastructure.
Professional Trust Benefits
Dues based on total North American transportation revenue
- Communications: Promote your accomplishments through ITS America social media channels and weekly Member Buzz eNewsletter.
- Advocacy & Programming: Participate in public policy tactical execution.
- Events: Take advantage of Professional Trust exhibit and conference discounts.
- Committees: Participate in our collaborative Technical & Innovation Committee (launching 2018.)
- Education, Collaboration & Networking: Connect with your peers and share your ITS knowledge and experience on new online member forums (launching 2018). Download archived webinar presentations from industry leaders. Present your technology advancements via webinars to the entire membership. Advance your career via discounted job postings on the ITS Career Center.
- Membership levels available for sole proprietors, students, and pre-revenue start-ups companies.