ITS America’s Transportation Management Forum will address the challenges of deploying, operating and maintaining transportation systems focused on the movement of people in both urban and rural applications of transportation systems. This will include attention to the lessons learned between implementing agencies and industry that will help all stakeholders identify ways of employing new technologies to improve the efficiency of transportation management systems, increase system reliability, and reduce the overall cost of operations and management. Download the charter here.
Barry Einsig, Cisco
Elizabeth Birriel, Florida Department of Transportation
1. Passenger Transportation Systems and Services (Public Transportation)
Chair, Greg Cook, RTC Las Vegas
2. Rural ITS Special Interest Group
Chair, Steve Albert, Western Transportation Institute
3. Data Management Systems / Performance Measures
Chair, Steve Kuciemba, Parsons Brinckerhoff
4. Incident Management / Emergency Services
Chair, Bob Murphy, AECOM
5. Freeway Management Systems
Chair, Bob Edelstein, AECOM
6. Arterial Management Systems
Chair, Adam Moser, Gresham, Smith and Partners
Join the Transportation Management Forum and Gain Access to Our Wikispace!