Transportation Technology Newsletter
Delivered weekly, the ITS America Transportation Technology Newsletter is distributed to more than 5,000 individual ITS America members and other transportation, technology and business professionals around the world. It is a timely briefing on the news, events and activities of ITS America, it's members and the ITS industry.
Benefits to advertising in ITS America's Transportation Technology Newsletter include:
- Affordablity - Advertising in the ITS America Transportation Technology News is much cheaper than many other Internet advertising options, and much more affordable than television and radio promotion. Have you priced pay-per-click campaigns lately?
- Targeted distribution - Reach industry decision-makers. Your message will be in front of pre-qualified buyers who are looking for your products specifically for their business.
- Metrics and reporting - As an advertiser, you'll have the ability to track reader response your campaign, immediately quantifying your ROI.
- Opt-in subscriber list - Subscribers to ITS America Transportation Technology News have asked to receive this information. Your ad will no longer be mixed with junk mail and spam. Our enhanced technology ensures that your ad will make it through spam filters.
- Creative services - Multibriefs talented graphics team is continually raising the bar by creating sophisticated Web ads for their clients. These services are offered at no charge to you.
Download our advertising media kit for additional benefits, ad specs and pricing information.
To inquiry about advertising in our Transportation Technology Newsletter contact:
ITS Industry Source
The ITS Industry Source has proven to be a valuable resource for association members and other industry professionals who use the Internet to locate products and services for the entire intelligent transportation systems industry. This information resource uses powerful search technology that continually indexes the content of participating supplier Web sites. Users have the option of performing keyword-driven searches that mirror traditional search engines, or a category-specific search. Both methods produce the most relevant results on the Web.
The ITS Industry Source also incorporates a desktop search mechanism, allowing visitors to download a free application that makes the directory accessible from the user’s computer desktop. In addition, the directory has implemented Request For Information (RFI) functionality, allowing visitors to contact suppliers with the click of a button. Both features are becoming increasingly popular among users of the ITS Industry Source and are a valuable business opportunity for suppliers to advertise in the directory. To access the media kit, click here.