The 2013 annual meeting program continues to provide the most comprehensive gathering of ITS information and technology in the industry. This year’s program will feature new and innovative sessions and formats designed to facilitate knowledge transfer, networking and learning.
Annual Meeting Agenda Builder
Make the most of your time and get the latest updates on speakers and sessions by using the Annual Meeting Agenda Builder. You can create your own unique Annual Meeting experience by using the agenda builder to navigate the program and add sessions that are of interest to you. You can view, edit, download and print your schedule at any time.
2013 Annual Meeting Highlights
- State DOT CEO Roundtable;
- Plenary Sessions that include roundtable discussions with ITS and transportation leaders on the Future of Telematics, U.S. DOT Programs Update and the Movement of People and Goods;
- 28 Special Sessions designed by ITS America's Forums on the subjects of Safety, Sustainability, Commercial Vehicles and Freight, Transportation Management, and Cross-Cutting Issues;
- 4 Executive Sessions with industry leaders and government officials examining critical policy issues;
- 2 Town Hall-Style Discussion sessions focusing on: How We pay for Maintaining and Improving Transportation Infrastructure and Transformative Innovations: Connected Vehicles and Beyond;
- 12 Technical Sessions, with over 60 papers presented both in session and poster session format;
- ITS Tennessee Regional Sessions;
- 3 FHWA Training Courses;
- Incident Management and Emergency Responder Command and Communication Rally
The program will also include opening and closing plenary sessions, a range of ancillary meetings and training workshops, as well as a number of social and networking events.
Earn Valuable Professional Development Hours
Attendance at ITS America’s 2013 Annual Meeting entitles you to earn up to as many as 25.25 professional development hours (PDH). Many engineering and related licensure and certification agencies around the world require the demonstration of continuing professional competency that is met by the range of technical, scientific, executive, special, and plenary sessions you can attend at this conference. With over 25.25 possible units for you to acquire, your Annual Meeting attendance easily provides you the opportunity to complete most, if not all, of your annual PDH requirements.
Remember to keep and save your record of attendance and track your hours using the PDH form. You may print an on line form for your records should the licensure or certification agency request information from you. Reporting is done on an honor system, and members are responsible for maintaining their own records.
For more information, please contact: Tom Kern at
Session Evalutation Form